Every two years, C&MA churches in Quebec send delegates to a District Conference.
At the conference, the eight members of the District Executive Network are elected to a 2-year term. It is the members of the District Executive Network, along with the District Superintendent, who manage District business between conferences.
Current members of the District Executive Network are:
- Rev. Justin-Robert Mabiala Kenzo, president
- Mrs. Judith Schroeder-Tabah, vice-president
- Rev. Désiré Mounanga, secretary
- Mr. Serge Breault, treasurer
- Mr. Cristian Paez, member
- Mr. Pierre Robinson, member
- Mrs. Thuc Linh (Lucie) Duong, member
- Ms. Mélodie St-Pierre, member
- Rev. Domenic Ruso, member