Every two years, C&MA churches in Quebec send delegates to a District Conference.
At the conference, the eight members of the District Executive Network are elected to a 2-year term. It is the members of the District Executive Network, along with the District Superintendent, who manage District business between conferences.
Current members of the District Executive Network are:
- Rev. Justin-Robert Mabiala Kenzo, president
- Mr. Serge Breault, vice-president
- Ms. Mélodie St-Pierre, secretary
- Mr. Doug Schroeder-Tabah, treasurer
- Mr. Martin Laflamme, member
- Mr. Joseph Cherng, member
- Ms. Bihanca Alphonse, member
- Rev. Domenic Ruso, member